Expert Medical Centre GP Doctors In Granville
Priority Medical Centre is located near Granville as a primary care GP clinic. All the doctors in our medical centre are trained and experienced in treating patients via diagnostic tools and modern techniques and technologies. All our medical staff provide additional services. If we arrange for diagnostic testing, we are able to arrange a follow up consultation within seven working days.
Our clinic is sensitive to the needs of people from all backgrounds and we don’t discriminate on nationality, sexuality or religious grounds. Patients from the surrounding areas travel here as the quality of care that they receive is second to none.
What Do We do?
The GPs at our medical centre provide essential care services to patients of all ages. Each of our doctors in Granville is trained in both Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Our clinic offers:
- home visits,
- immunisations for children and infants,
- young adult and adolescent care,
- sports & camp physicals,
- health maintenance & routine adult physical examinations
- pre-employment physicals,
- diagnosis and assessment of geriatric needs
- medical certificates for employment
- Workplace injuries and capacity certificates
As we have dual pediatric and internal medicine training is quite unique in the area. Additionally, to our doctors, we as well have a profoundly experienced practice nurse to give extraordinary care to our patients. You can be confident in the care we will provide as our skills have been developed over many years. Our doctors are highly trained and qualified from leading universities.
Our GP offers extra care to our patients of all ages, from adults to newborns through the years. We offer:
- Routine screening for children and adults and health maintenance examinations. These visits have a solid emphasis on prevention. We cautiously track routine vaccinations for patients of all ages.
- Acute visits for new health issues and illnesses. Much of the time, our patients see their very own doctor for these visits and are seen on the same day as the patient calls.
- Follow up as well as management of adult medical problems and chronic pediatric conditions.
- Correct referrals to specialists, blood tests and radiology referrals. We ensure that a good relationship with the referral clinic is in place as we understand the importance of solid correspondence between the consultants and our office.
- Free pre-birth interviews for hopeful parents, to “become acquainted with” their potential new pediatrician. These meetings likewise give a chance to eager parents to be to get numerous inquiries addressed concerning this busy time for their family.
- Electronic medical records with high-tech systems
Our accomplished medical experts at our medical centre near Granville will make your healing a priority. We are proud to provide a variety of patient care options and we promise to improve the health and wellbeing of each of our patients.
Above all, our duty to offer only the absolute best is reflected in our vision and statements of purpose. Our patients are the reason we exist, and we strive to provide an expanding range of services so that we can enable our patients to be healthier and happier.